Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Smart tags, Acura NSX and Dodge Chargers: Honda's '18 Accord and what people are saying Crossovers and SUVs might be where the money is these days, but automakers aren't abandoning hope for sedans. Enter the 2018 Honda Accord. New from the ground up, the redesigned, 10th-generation Accord now comes with a 1.
- China's Baidu taps Microsoft to extend autonomous reach Chinese tech giant Baidu is relying on Microsoft to extend its self-driving car ambitions outside of China.
- Porsche may ditch diesel engine Porsche will decide at the end of the decade whether its latest generation of diesel engines will be its last, CEO Oliver Blume said, the first time a German automaker has said in public it could discontinue diesel.
- PSA resists government bailout demands for French supplier PSA is resisting government demands that it raise a bailout offer to struggling supplier GMandS, which makes parts such as brackets and bumper supports.
- Reviews of the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan The Volkswagen Tiguan is all-new for the 2018 model year and is bigger all-around as U.S. consumer interest continues to focus on crossovers.